Known Issues 4.0
• The lower pixel or two of numbers and letters on printouts (timecards and reports) are clipped for Windows users (not Mac users).
Changes Made In 4.1 Update (released December 11, 2009).
- All print outs (timecards and reports) which clipped the bottom pixel of numbers and letters for Windows users have been modified to correctly display and print the complete numbers and letters.
- The Message Center window listing all messages now zooms out for easier management.
- All Message windows now display the selected system-wide color theme.
- "Do Current Payroll" has been changed slightly to help ensure time clock entries are marked as paid so they no longer display when employees clock in and out.
Known Issues 4.1
• Weekly hourly totals are summarized based on Sunday through Saturday payroll periods rather than the a custom payroll period determined by the date entered in the First Day of Any Payroll Period field on the System Preferences screen. This doesn't affect most businesses since the majority of businesses operate on a Monday thru Friday work-week. However, we will address this issue in the next update.
Changes Made In 4.11 Update (released January 30, 2010).
- Weekly hourly totals are now correctly summarized based on the custom payroll period determined by the date entered in the First Day of Any Payroll Period field on the System Preferences screen.
- When entering Department, Supervisor and Timekeepers data in employee records, the fields will auto-complete with previously entered data. (e.g., if a department has been entered once, the next time that department begins to be entered, it will auto-complete. The same is true for Supervisor and Timekeeper names.)
- Users can now paste in their License Key instead of having to manually enter it.
Known Issues 4.11
• Very rare occurance of some print drivers (Windows operating system only) errantly substuting a cyllic font for the Times font on timecards and payroll reports.
• Some printers clip part of the information in the header of timecards and payroll reports.
Changes Made In 4.12 Update (released June 15, 2010).
- To alleviate a rare errant subsitution by some Windows based print drivers, the Times font on timecards and payroll reports has been changed to Times New Roman.
- Information in the headers of timecards and payroll reports have been moved slightly to accommodate larger minimum margins of some printers to ensure all the information is printed.
Known Issues 4.12
• When extemporaneous characters (alpha, return, spaces) are entered along with a correct numeric PIN, it can later result in error messages.
• If an employee, when using a web browser, submits a vacation request without having entered a date or the number of hours requested for the vacation leave request, the employee is not returned to the appropriate screen to resubmit the information correctly.
• The departmental drop down box when clicking the "Who's In" button from the Time Clock screen only displays the departments of "Message Enabled" employees in the Employee table instead of all employee departments.
Changes Made In 4.2 Update (released April 15, 2011).
- TimeClock Pearl gets a new brand identity and logo.
- Added a System Preference to allow disabling of the Who's In function from the Time Clock screen.
- Extemporaneous characters (alpha, returns, spaces, etc.) are stripped from the numeric characters entered by employees for their PIN, resulting in an absolute numeric PIN.
- When an employee, using a web browser, submits a vacation request without having entered a date or the number of hours requested for the vacation leave request, is not returned to the appropriate screen to resubmit the missing information.
- The departmental drop down box, when clicking the "Who's In" button from the Time Clock screen now correctly displays all employee departments, not just departments of "Message Enabled" employees in the Employee table.
- Added the ability of the Payroll Administrator to update time clock entries with all current employee information, including employee name, department, supervisor and timekeeper for all existing time clock entries.